Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hey.


Didn't went school today... Had a slight fever~ I don't know why, but this sem i sometimes feel so lazy to go to school... Maybe because my sis don't fetch me to school that often anymore, or i've just lose steam in this course... I don't know... So emo.


So today thought of going to town to get a new wallet. But then felt abit lazy, so we went to johor causeway area to play pool instead... After that, went to eat at KFC. Then after that went to walk around... The place so dead... After that we went home. What an interesting day...


I forgot to zip up my pants again.... -_-. This is already the second time since yesterday luh! Yesterday, i realized my pants was unzipped when i was at Woodlands mrt coming back from BAND! So paiseh. Then today i realized it in the BUS! WTF!! Next time need to double check! HAIK!


HAIH!!! Feel so tired... I'm like losing steam in everything luh..... No mood to study, no mood to go school, no mood to go band, no mood to BLOG, no mood to wake up.. I JUST WANT TO DO NOTHING!! I just want to wake up, roll on my bed, and then sleep again... I also feel so emo these few days... !*)(&!^&#^(#!!!!


One of the deadly sins: SLOTH!


Oh my. I need something to bring back the ~pizzaz~ in me. I've lost my Mojo...........


Bye.

No comments: