Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hey.


Nothing to say actually. But i remembered one funny incident happened a few days back.... LOL.


Was reading a magazine in the library with the guys... Pass a across a MAROON 5 poster... Than i shouted, "I WANT THAT!" Then quickly took it to tear it off the magazine... Then my friend, JAHAN, quickly snatched it off my hands, saying. "I want!". Freaking rude -_-....


Then i snatched it back, saying "It's mine luh bitch!" Haha... I can't believe it but we fought like little bitches over a MAROON 5 poster? Then firdaus was like ROFL-ing (literally)... Coz he was siting on the floor... He saw the whole scenario... HAHAHA.... Can't get any fag-er than that...


Hokay. That's all i want to tell you all. The moral of the story is: Don't fight over posters. You're manhood is MORE important!! Lol.


Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You dont have to tell me their great! I just saw Maroon 5 in DC last week! We had soundcheck tickets, where we got to listen to them play a little and 3rd row again for the concert! I have some great pictures on my blog. Take a look, you might have to scroll down a little to get to the post!