Wednesday, November 28, 2007

COMPLAIN BOX

Hey.


Today i freaking pissed off with my chemistry lecturer... That pig. He/IT always anyhow cancels lectures and anyhow decide to have IT'S lecture any time IT wants... You think SP is your grandpig's poly issit??? Anyhow change lecture dates... Knn. Humans created timetable so that you FOLLOW them and be organised like sane humans... Oops. I forgot, my chemistry teacher is a P*G... So i guess it doesn't apply to animals... Seriously i don't respect him already... =P I'm gonna goreng him when i do my Student Feedback.


Then this morning, i took train go to school. Then this bangla boarded from yewtee... WOAH! Not only he stinks, but he LEANED on me la! From Bukit Gombak till Jurong... I was standing beside the mrt doors.. The train was packed and THIS bangla comfortably lean towards me like i some kind of sofa liddat.. The face act blur only... Budden i cannot do anything luh, cos i myself cannot move.. Haih... This bangla think he still in India can anyhow lean on other people..


On the brighter side, we went to NEWater plant and then ate at Pizza Hut in school with Farhan, Peng Sheng, Kenneth, Endika and me. Had myself a personal super supreme, garlic bread and root beer. FOOH SYIOK! Then Peng Sheng drove us to CCK mrt with his mom's car... HAHAHA... Peng Sheng damn good la.. He has 3 freaking license : Car, Motorcycle and BOAT! Like woaah.... And he's only 18... Cb.





Hahaha.. My indian friend from 02 said i complain alot... Which i didn't realised until he told me... WADEVER. Imma true singaporean! *Majulah Singapura~*



Ok. Enough of ranting....


BYE!

No comments: