Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hey.


Just came back from school/band. Sp had a Cultural Night going on... Finally get to wear nice clothes for performance.. Wore black long-sleeve shirt and black pants and maroon SP tie.. FOOH!? Then before i left home, i took my bro's aviators and snap a picture of myself. FOOH!! HAHAHA.... Dunnoe wanna put THAT pic here anot...


So anyway, played "A Legend of Yau". Another cheena song... But nice... Not like the "Moon represents my heart". Funeral song that one.... Speaking of funerals, i saw MYO THIHA OO ushering this very old ang moh into the convention centre... I hope that ang moh don't die due to breathing in too much intoxicated air or something... ;) 01's should know what I'm talking about... HAHAHA...


Haih... Back to more reports and more presentation slides... MEGA SIAN!!!!!!! Like ultradupertimate sian la.......


BYE!

No comments: