Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hey.


WAH KAO. Today had to 2 tests BACK TO BACK luh.... We only had 30 minutes in between.. First it was Report Writing and Presentation.. Fug lah.. This module like reminds me of my saggy boobies english teacher in A.I. Hahahahah.. She has a fugging moustache lah!! Then still need to brag about going to Egypt~ action only... Summary and report writing... BLAH!


Then it was Engineering Mathematics... Which was OKAYY... I can do, but alot of people cheating openly... Just because the lecturer is old, people took advantage of it... Like rude luh. I also got cheat abit.. But not openly.. I can see the disappointment in his face.. HAIH.


Then went to have a random dinner with XIN NI, kenneth and fir. Ate at Banquet.. I had a Creamy Chicken pasta. I was sick and my mucus was in those watery and diluted form... So like need to constantly wipe it off. Fucking irritating luh. I was like trying my best not to let the mucus drop in my yummy pasta.... HAHA. Gross.


Then fir like walk home with me..... YAY... His house was only a few blocks away from mine... Dekat jerr~~ Lol... inside joke..


I'm sick


Bye. =(

No comments: