Friday, November 16, 2007

Hey.


TODAY I SICK!!!! Didn't go school, didn't go band... I already smsed my section leader. But he never replied back my sms.. =(( Pms... Skarli i cannot play for concert ready... DIE.


Wadever it is, i'm sick. Nono to band today... Instead of blowing my instrument, i'll be like blowing my nose off more.... =O. Doctor said i have "Common cold flu symptoms that is not that dire~~" -_-" Cannot just say i got flu issit??! The doctor made it sound like i'm about to die from some serious rabies or something...


Went to supermarket after doctor's... Then got this freaking auntie walked pass me, she was swinging her arms then accidentally hit my butt! MOLEST!!! Never even said sorry to me. Cb. I sneeze in your face let all my mucus cling onto your saggy face luh!!! Stupid aunty..


ARRGH!! My nose is killing me!


Bye.

No comments: