Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hey


WOHOO! Im back home~ With internet! And my queen-sized bed! And my stinky pillows! Haih. Next week still need to go back to dad's. Fucking sian la. Living under his roof is like living in a mosque la... Non-stop giving me all this talks and shit.. And keep on telling me things which i have already learnt way back when i was 5! Gee.. Thanks for the history lesson. -_-. And i HATE History!


Random: And to all who loves History like i love Baby B, STOP DWELLING ABOUT YOUR PAST. Move on with you life already... Hahahahaa~


AND SUNDAY IS 01 CHALET!!!~!!!~!!! WOHOO!! We're gonna party all night long bebbeh!! Lalalalala~ Can go cycling, go beach with bitches, BBQ, Wild Wild Wet, Escape, Look at stars... Make sandcastles.. and sandcocks (Jeffy's specialty) and sandboobs. HAHA. 01 RULE! I'm so on la. I'm not sure whether to bring my laptop anot.. =/ If i bring, sure ALOT of people wanna use one.. LOL.. Haih dunno la.


And someone please bring cards. I wanna play DAIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


Bye

No comments: