Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey~


Sorry dudes/babes never blog... Coz there's really nothing "happening" happening rite now... So yeah... Life is so mundane nowSadayS!! HAHAHA... I still remembered Xin Ni's presentation in the first sem. She pronounced "Nowadays" as "nowsadays". =))) Sorry Xin Ni~


Hmm.. Past few days been Daidee-ing, GE-ing, eating, and oh yah! CABAL-ing. HAHAHA. I downloaded a new game recently... It's called CABAL. Graphics aint superior as GE but okayokay only la...


And i just heard that YR retained YJC lei... Haih... So sad... Imagine ME taking JC.. Cannot make it!! Already Sunflower Award student did badly, what more me sia.. Haih.. Sad.


(Pls don't mind my Hojjible english. Feeling abit singlish today.)


Updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.