Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey


Today was Piss off day for me man... Moodswing. I haven't had this moodswing since back in secondary school sia. First of all, please REPLY back whenever someone sms/pm you. It's fucking basic courtesy. And if you're really busy screwing your dog or something, change your freaking status. For smses, a SIMPLE reply like YES or NO isn't that hard for you to key in.. unless either you're autistic or you had your fingers cut off! Imbiciles i tell you!


And dad, don't give me a stupid reason like, "Aiman, heavy rain la, i cannot pick you up today. Tomorrow i pick you up ok?" -_- You're driving a CAR for crying out loud! You're not riding a motorbike or something, in which i would TOTALLY understand if you were in that situation. God gave you a brain. USE IT. You made me pack my stuffs for no reason... Now i have to unpack all my toiletries for tomorrow morning and pack them up again... IRRITATING!!!!


And lastly, when your playing VIWAWA daidee, please don't leave the fucking game when we are about to start. You made me unnecessarily minus 80 exp points! And that's not cool. I curse the player who left.


Luckily there's Elvis who showed me a video which made me laugh like MAD!!



The best part is the bowling part! LOL.


Bye

No comments: