Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey.


Ate SAMBAL PETAI today! Really nice. But the petai smell still clings in my mouth.. After a while the taste gets old lah. Even though it's heaven-sent or whatever... Brushed like many many times already, still the can taste the.... TASTE ei!! WTF! Maybe should squeeze one whole tube of toothpaste in my mouth and take the toilet brush and choke myself to death with it... HAH!


Haiz, tomorrow staying at dad's place.. For a week. Like troublesome man... ~In order for him to give his CPF money, i need to stay at his place for a week~ Like whatever la. It's not like he's gonna die tomorrow or what. (Which i don't really mind, coz he has a done a KickAss job raising me.) And i don't need that stupid CPF money, unlike the rest of my brothers, who are worthless all-rounded except for their tees and shoes.. Sounds stupid also... CPF money big fuck ah? It's Big Momma that forced me to go... I couldn't care less about the fucking money.. Which i SWEAR i will earn double whatever he is giving me.. Worthless ass. But then again, i don't want to look like a snob do i?


They say that money brings out the ugliest side of a person. Well for me it sure does.


Bye

No comments: