Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hey,


I was checking my email inbox, and i saw this DISGUSTING email sent by Mich.C... Big Momma wasn't joking when she said that China ppl eat EVERYTHING!


Anw, the email states that they are eating BABIES. Yes, real, human babies. And it's really SICK!! Seriously, these china ppl are really dumb ass stupid. The email states that it increases sexual performance and stamina........... -_-.......... Are u kidding me???!? If you're impotent, you're impotent. Don't go around eating babies just to get your dick standing. UGGH!! SICKSICKSICK!! This is murder i tell you!! The email was complete with pictures and all.. Really sickening.. I forward the email to you if u want..


I openly curse to whoever eats/cooks/serves/ human babies that their stomach would explode with maggots crawling out and their dicks/vagina would rot and like ulcers grows around them!


Post ended.

No comments: