Monday, April 28, 2008

Hey.


It's been freaking HOT!! these few days!!! Cannot tahan!! I think i need to take another shower before i go to sleep later... My fan is on full blast and im still perspiring lei! I wanna aircon~~~


Lets see what happen today... The guys decided to go to JOHOR for the 2 hours break! LOL. SO FUN~~ But too bad i cannot go... Coz my passport expired. And i'm freaking lazy to go to lavender(where in the world??) and wait for HOURS just to renew it. Hmmmmmm... And end up the guys returned 4 HOURS after the break started. LOL.. And brought back alot of malaysian goodies~ haha..


Firdaus Ruzaini Bin Anuar got his IPOD classic($333 after Lim Wei Hong Clifford discounted it) today... And was being a full-ass bitch the whole day. I don't know why... Confirm show-off his ipod to me and compare it to my beloved Creative Zen Neeon 2 which i bought for $120 lo? If he pisses me off i just scratch his newly ipod lo. A bitch's eye for a bitch's eye~


Li Qin dropped her cellphone in class today. And her reaction was lagged by 3 seconds before she screamed and put her both hands on her head. LOL!! Like u drop something on the floor, then u stared at it for a while...., and then scream. AHHAHAHAHA. Yup, confirm china people are weird. HAHA. Joking LiQin~~


And Yap-oh Eng Wee was being a pain in the ass to me. She warned me, "One more time u talk, u go out!" WADEVER~ One more time u warn me like that im gonna burst ur small nehnehs and burn your fake gucci bag!! Tranny! I didn't talk much lo! I was just laughing alot, but not loudly. Bodoh.. Just stop being a tramp and teach me integration already!


Haih.. I still dont understand Heat Transfer... -__- someone teach me pls~~~~~


Bye.

No comments: