Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello,


So i've gotten my results... GPA dropped again... And i've already calculated and i can't get into a local university even if i get a GPA of 4 for the next 3 sems. Which is impossible anyway. Unless i grow boobs and magically turn into QiuXian. Whatever la... Writing motivational posts on this blog also no use. Blah.


And i realised that I'm already HALF-WAY through my poly life people!! 3 semester down, 3 more to go!! I bet a lot of people didn't realise this... LOL! Poly life is really effing fast la. So make the most out of it people. MAKE FRIENDS NOT ENEMIES....................wadever.

--------------------

Had class outing/dinner at SeoulGarden... SeoulGarden at marina so disappointing la! No sushi! No pizza! No fries(Hor Fir?)! Causewaypoint one better lor... Nicer decor samore. I didn't take pictures. Coz i forgot to bring camera and also lazy la... AND I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE HATE COFFEE CHICKEN LA! -_-" So nice....


And Ms Phua last minute cancel on us la... And the weird thing is, PENGSHENG didn't come lei!!! OMG~~ Go secret dating issit??? HAHAHAHA.


Bye.

(Ignore my retarded english)

No comments: