Monday, September 22, 2008

Let It Go

Hello,


Note to self: LET IT GO. GAH!! If i have an obsession for something/someone, i will think about it non-stop and sometimes dream about it for nights. This is getting creepy. Even for myself. I swear i need psychiatric help! LOL. Obsessive behavior is unhealthy!

--------------------

I saw my first HOMELESS ANGMOH at pasir ris interchange. I was so amazed, i literally Stopped and Stared at him for a few seconds. He was wearing this really dirty tshirt and his waist pouch and his short pants, getting ready to go to sleep i think. I wanted to take a picture. But a bit rude la. People want to sleep, you go and disturb. If i wanted to sleep and someone came to me and took a picture of me, how would i feel?? Must be sensitive. Haih... Makes me wonder about his life story. Where did he go wrong?? lol.

--------------------

Someone random from my MSN asked me where did i get my puma shoes from. And the thing is, i didn't tell anyone except the few of my closest friends about the existence of this blog la. Having stalkers as your blog readers is annoying. Most of the time. AFTER READING PLS TAG OK?? =)


Updated.

No comments: