Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello.


Already mod-ed my PSP! Now my train rides won't be as boring as it used to be. Currently playing Metal Gear Solid, NFS carbon, and PATAPON! I think i will try out Fifa 09. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of soccer. Or football if you think soccer is too americana... And i will try not to neglect my Zen Neeon! My Zen Neeon has been with me through the darkest times man! Ever since i bought it with Jeffy. I LOVE YOU ZENRAIDAH!


I have not talk much about school. Well... I think the lecturers this sem are ok... I still haven't meet 2 of them. And this sem, there are 2 modules which involves LAW! Eeeew. One is about the environmental law in singapore. And the other is about real estate laws for my GEMS. And the reason why i took real estate marketing is because my senior said it was easy and i blindly heed his advice. HAHA. Oh wells... But i like suits la... Other than that i think law is not my cup of vanilla latte with whip cream and a drizzle of caramel.


Okok. That's my update. Need to get started on my school stuff. =)


Bye.

No comments: