Saturday, October 18, 2008

Everyone's a sadist... even by a little.

Hello,


Recent drama in class of 01. Very interesting. With Mr F desperately finding a clique to join. You see, I've seen Mr F true colours since the 2nd semester of my year 1. And i dislike him ever since. Then many people ask why i drop my friendship with Mr F. And i have to explain the whole story over and over again. And now I'm really glad people seen the real him for themselves.


I'm not that petty la. I will hate someone ONLY when there is a reason to hate. Other than that, I'm just bitching or just having fun. LOL. But NOT hating. Coz hate is a very strong word. Need to use sparingly. Like Butter. Coz Butter is unhealthy. Therefore the equation is,


HATE = UNHEALTHY


That's why i use it sparingly. But~,


BITCHING = FUN


Thus, need to be done more. =)


Band later! BOMP BOMP BOMP!

No comments: