Thursday, November 20, 2008

All the clever things i should say to you.

Hello,


Grumpygrumpygrumpy. A big SORRY to the people i pissed off and shouted to during plantdesign class. As usual, i didn't understand a single word what that ah pek was talking about again. And i can't stand his disgusting so called "goatee" man. There are like a few long strands of hair on his fat double chin. I'm like so tempted to push him to one corner, and pluck it off with 2 five cent coins la.


And after that, i had to go to chemical reaction practical debriefing. And Ms Yang said that a part of our report was similar to someone's group report. And i straight away knew who was the idiot. I gave my report to that idiot coz that idiot said he "just want to know the gist" of the report and even claimed to be the "King of Paraphrasing". Yeah rite. MS YANG NOTICED THE SAME SPELLING MISTAKE WE MADE in that other group's report.


And i kept our convo history mind you. So stop denying. You'll just look like a fool.


A big FUCK YOU to you. You know who you are. And I'm expecting an apology. For lying and degrading my group's report and marks.


--------------------


On a happier note, I finally got Crisis Core from liqin! Thanks~~ =)) The graphics looked awesome. I predict........ a spanking good time for the next few days. At least.


And another thing. Today XinNi told me that for the fluidmech formal report, the things i need to do are synopsis, objective, appendix, conclusion and all the small stuff. And i have mixed feelings la. Coz a part of me felt like the rest of the girls think I'm incapable of doing other bigger parts. But a part of me felt happy coz i don't have to do that much work.


Aiya dunno la. Borrowed Franz Ferdinand and a 70's compilation cd to make me feel better. =(


Ciao

No comments: