Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello


I'm having muscle-aches all over man. Went to the gym yesterday. Last time i went to the gym was a year ago i think. With jeffy and the girls. And now just lifting my arm hurts like hell la. And i didn't know there was a Jacuzzi in the graduate's guild. So after working out, we dunked ourselves in the Jacuzzi and chillax. I also tried the sauna and the steam room. Steam room damn syiok la. I wonder.... what if i farted in the steam room. Would it be called a wet fart? haha.. Haih....


Then after which i had band practice. And i was already half dead then. Even Rebbecca noticed i wasn't being my "happy" self. LOL. Ouh and i hate the new seating arrangement. Tubas have to seat in the middle la. With the trumpets behind us. Deafening lo. Sien..


Less than 2 weeks till MST. And after MST's there will be MD concert. And after MD concert there will be the band fest. Weee~ Looking forward.


Bye.

No comments: