Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bring it on.

(bad use of english ahead. im so frustrated i don't even bother using good english)


WAH!


I've been punked by my group members. Asked me to come at 11am at woodlands library do assignment and report. Maggie still at tampines at 11.40... Peng sheng don't even bother to call/sms me... Dallas overseas i think... And i'm freaking sure he hasn't done anything for the assignment or the report. Because this type of people have no self-INITIATIVE to do things without being asked. Everytime need to fucking spoon feed ask to do work then do.


And i've been stucked with this group for like MOST OF MY LIFETIME here in SP. You tell me SUPER SIEN NOT?? Having ppl like this in your group and you cannot do anything about it.


In fact i have done my part for both the assignment and report! I've done 10 out of 40 questions for the assignment. And question 1, 2 and 3 for the report long long time ago already. I have the liberty to not come down to the library. But i did come down just in case my group members need help. But guess what? They're not PRESENT to begin with. Help what? Warm their seats??


So i went home at 12noon. And decided to buy some coffee from Cafe Galilee on the first floor. And i've been served by this stupid illiterate cashier from ____________ country who can't even talk proper english. Cannot talk proper english STILL want to promote discount card! CB.


Stupid Cashier(SC): You want buy discout card? It's very skslhglagjirgwkngoiahgsgnls ( I dont understand her already)

Me: No.

SC: But it's veli good. Eu can astghorgbn;sagangasngljsaghn.

Me: No i don't want.

SC: You buy 1 come only for sghagahgowwmqprm smh;jh

Me: Can i just get my coffee? (pissed off liao)

SC: Oh okok..


Stupid. And the coffee wasn't even nice lor.. Fuckass.


BYE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! chill lah dude. im just sympathizing with you plight

@iman said...

whatever lah. You're laughing out loud now about the incident. i just knew it. ppl like you are so effing predictable.