Sunday, December 28, 2008

WEIRD!

Hello.


I had the weirdest dream this morning... I dreamt i was at some concert hall performing for a concert. When i was setting up my tuba, the TUBA BELL fell off! I have no freaking idea how it fell off la! Then i was panicking asking random people for help. Then suddenly i saw sumo (my senior), and he said i need a special string from school to fix it. But the string is in school and no one brought it... -_-


Then suddenly i was in the audience sitting beside Jin Kun. And my "bell-ess" tuba on my lap. Then when the band on stage started playing, i suddenly threw away my tuba. Then Jin Kun scolded me ah! After that i was suddenly on stage with the rest of the band. I dunno what band it was ah. I was like wearing a singlet and short pants. -__-


Then i remembered i shouted to an audience because he asked me why i wasn't playing. Then i woke up!!


GAH! SO weird ah!!! I think I'm getting post-concert withdrawal symptoms or something. Or that I'm missing band? =/ WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD!


School tomorrow. Meeting the bitches on Wednesday. Yay.


Bye.

No comments: