Friday, December 12, 2008

Hello,


Back from band camp yesterday. Tired as hell when i got back home. I didn't knew i missed my bed so much. Sleeping on old, hard parquet floor is not even close to being funny. Heck i didn't even get to sleep, i just get to close my eyes for hours. And there is a difference. LOL.


Because I'm a fussy sleeper and a fussy shitter la... I can only sleep in pitch-black, no-sound, minimum-2-pillows conditions. And the place i slept was irritatingly bright, noisy because some people were watching idiotic videos on Youtube and i have to use my bag as a pillow. -_-


And i hate shitting in public toilets la! It disgusts me to no end just to sit on those toilet bowls. Just imagine! ESSENCE OF SOMEONE ELSE'S WHO KNOWS WHAT! And i fucking hate it when guys(obviously) accidentally peed on the toilet bowl seats. First of all, idiots, LIFT UP THOSE SEATS BEFORE YOU START TO PEE. And second, YOU ARE GIVEN A PENIS SO THAT YOU CAN AIM PROPERLY. IF YOU CAN'T AIM, THEN CHOP IT OFF!! Imbeciles. But too bad man. Nature calls. And i've got to do what i've got to do..


And a fucking baby lizard dropped on my head la!! So disgusting...


-----------------------------------------


5 more days to concert. =(


Bye.

No comments: