Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kill me.

Hello


WHAT IS THIS?? I asked for the 12.30pm slot. And i've gotten the 8.30am one?? Total bullshit unfairness! I have to be at jurong east interchange at 7.30am. Which means i have to wake up before 6 IN THE FUCKING MORNING. Need to wait for company bus which is fuck expensive. And we have to bring our own food in everyday?? And ALLOWANCE is 0/month. NOT FUNNY.


And a bird shit fell onto my arm this afternoon. First a baby house lizard. And now bird shit. Haiya... Just not my day..


To the bird who shat on me, if you're somehow reading this, DIE BITCH DIE!!! Curse mrt bang you to death! Curse all your eggs turn rotten. CURSES!




Bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the internship sounds so bad!
exploitation lah!

CATCH up soon darling

@iman said...

it IS bad...

im soo not looking forward to it la. if they like pay us 200 i'll be contented already lo.

and YES! we must catch up soon. but when???