Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hello.


I know I'm neglecting my projects and reports and assignment. And I'm really sorry. I will only be free on the last week of school holidays. And i promise I'll will chiong all the leftover work.


These are my plans this week. Tomorrow will be the concert day for SP band. After that, from thursday till sunday, i will be busy with the JC-Poly band fest. It's a day camp thing. So I'm available in the evenings to do whatever. So just tell me if you wanna do some reports at night. If you don't mind. =X


--------------------


Yesterday's rehearsal at VCH was awesome!! The first movement of the 3rd Symphony sounds so powerful on stage. GAH. I don't know how to describe it ah... Just got the OOOMMPH. Lol.


Concert tomorrow!!! Break a leg people.


Bye.

2 comments:

MAGGIETAY!! said...

I will literally break a leg for you!! anyway, dont worry, u have a hardworking groupmate to help you out, AND THATS ME!!

@iman said...

Ahaha. Yes i know!! and thank you very much!

Oh and i've gone thru some of the chemical reaction on Bb. Looks okay leh. Not that difficult... heng ah! lol.