Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hello,


So Musical Delights XXXII was awesome... It's great coz i know i gotten through 3rd Symphony safely. And whenever people talk about 3rd symphony, i can arrogantly say "I've played that piece before~ =P". It's also awesome because i sincerely enjoy playing with SP Band. Like emmelyn, I've also never played with a band this BIG and this GOOD before.


And thank you Tuba Section (esp. emmelyn ;D)! For the birthday cake! They actually wanted to surprise me with an early birthday celebration. Cos you know my birthday is on Christmas eve and yadayadayada. But it was cut short due to some circumstances. But it's okay. Cos It's the thought that counts!! =)))) I'm really touched coz this is the first time friends, instead of my family, bought me a birthday cake. THANKS GUYS!! You know who you are. =)))


--------------------


I've been catching up on Prison Break. And to me, its getting more and more irritating and FRUSTRATING! The show seems NEVER ENDING and it's so SAD all the time. Every time when Scofield and the gang is about to win the "war", something bad will happen to them. And this like happens 4 times already?? And it's happening again with Don Self chasing after Scofield. When will Scofield's suffering end????


Gosh.. Give this guy a break already! I'm the one frustrated la! Not scofield.. Because he is just an actor.


---------------------


Performing at esplanade tomorrow. I dunno why but I don't feel as excited as when i played with SP Band lei. I feel like, go esplanade, sit on stage, play, pack up and go home. Maybe because of the band I'm playing in...


And I'm glad to hear that only 20% of the tickets are sold. Coz i don't want people to hear how _______ our band will sound like. =X


After tomorrow's concert, I'll be a free man.. Book me (for projects, reports, assignments) people!


Bye.

No comments: