Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm being overly mushy for no reason.

Hello,





Me joining this band fest, is totally just for the experience. I wanted to soak in that Esplanade atmosphere. Which i did. I could soak in a lil bit more if i was playing with SP Band. But ultimately, it was all good~


Oh and i made new friends there too. Which is cool. Coz they have facebook. Which means they have Pet Society. Which means moar MONEY for me! Muahaha... No la... I'm just glad to meet people with the same interests as me.




And learning 3 songs in just 3 days and performing it the day after is no easy feat. So good job to those participated in this festival! =) Who cares about wrong notes? The audience will go home, scratch buttock, sleep, go shit and forget about it the next day.


Would i join this festival again next year? The answer is....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NO. (depends ah. =X)




XOXO.

Rumour Boy.

No comments: