Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Reminder for Aiman.


Things to be done:

  1. Chemical Reaction Report (80% done)
  2. Chemical Reaction Assignment (20%)
  3. Engineering maths Assignment (0%)
  4. Environmental engineering presentation (0%)
  5. GEMS project (0%)
  6. GEMS tutorial 6 (100%)
  7. GEMS tutorial 7 (100%)
  8. Bio Tutorial/Presentation (0%)

GAH! My group has already hand in the maths assignment! And i have done nothing. I thought must hand in when school reopens la!


Note to self. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's. Playing pet society will not get me A's.



(P.S. This blog post will be updated regularly for my own f*cking reference.)

No comments: