Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello,


HAPPY 20'TH BIRTHDAY AUNTY XIN NI!!!


My friend from ahmad ibrahim till now in SP! Same course! Same class! =))) Thanks for letting me copy your tutorials all the time! ;p


--------------------


I had Fish&co for lunch today. Like FINALLY tried it. Gotten the NewYork fish&chips. SUPER YUMMY! It's like 2 hugeass fillets of fish with cheese sandwiched in between them. Plus chunky munky fries. Yummay. After lunch we went to daiso to get Caramel Corn as usual. OK I'm gonna call it Edible Sex from now on.


Then suddenly after school, i became super tired la. My eyes went heavy and my tummy was aching. I went straight to bed and had 2 hours of nap. Syiok.


--------------------


Haih... Time flies so fast in poly... In approx. 3 months time I'm gonna be a 3rd year student already. Then we have to worry about F.. Y.. P.. We already kena briefed about fyp today... We get to see the 3rd Year's fyp presentation in 2 weeks time. Yikes. =X =X
=X


Bye.

No comments: