Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello,


Mondays always suck. And i don't know what to write.... =/ OK i just highlight some things that happened today.


Discovered C.E. 5.4


Makes my pet society a virtual heaven! Now i know how my friends level up so effing fast. They use C.E. 5.4! Grr.. And here i stupidly race/feed/clean my pet to level up, when ppl just level up in a few simple steps. Haha. Oh well, it's just a game.


Bought a t-shirt


Bought a tee from spreefashion. It's quite cheap since they having some CNY sale. I bought mine for $15. Good material and nice design. Gold prints on a brown shirt is a nice combination.

I still feel like shopping though. Want to get some rolled-sleeve shirts and some shoes for my wardrobe.


Prosperity Burger


It has 2 of my favourite things inside. Beef and Onions. What i don't like though is the excessive amount of black pepper sauce. Gosh it made me fart through the whole of fmb lecture man. I farted all the way from dover to woodlands. And from woodlands mrt till all the way home. Lucky my fart don't stink. Well at least some of them.


Bye.

2 comments:

MAGGIETAY!! said...

what is C.E 5.4, omg, I am damn noob.

@iman said...

cheat engine