Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello,


Don't you just wish, that you could travel back to the past. Correcting things that you did wrong. Reliving awesome moments over and over again. Never grow up. With no worries in the world. Wouldn't it be nice? Gah. Stop fantasizing! Wth.


Anyway, Heroes is getting awesome-r with every episode man! The plot thickens. Like mashed potatoes.


2nd last day of ITP today. I shall not comment about the paper. The last time i felt confident for my mid sems, i failed. So i shall not think about it and HOPE that they don't call me tomorrow. I really like my class SP5. Super fun bunch of people. As magg said today, i hope we don't be hi-bye friends when school term starts. AND I WASN'T IN THE SP5 CLASS PHOTO!! =( Sad. Nvm graduation day take again! With me inside!


Oh i took Music Appreciation for my final gem. I wanted to take Discovering Music. Would be an easy A for me. But the only available time slot is on Friday, which is fyp day. So it's a no go. And JunWen said Music Appreciation is boring. GAH! How now brown cow.


BYE.

No comments: