Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey


I have something against (some) INDIAN SHOPKEEPERS!! This particular shopkeeper tried to charge me $1.20 for a packet drink! KNNCCB. I could have bought a bottled drink for that kinda price la! Gosh! What's up with these uncles man? And they don't even bother to put price tags on their stuff la. How dingy is that. Don't put on price tags so can anyhow put a magical price on your products issit? Smelly fucker.


This reminds me of a family dinner i had in an INDIAN restaurant somewhere in johor. We ordered quite a lot of dishes for 8 people, after eating we ask the indian waiter to sum up the bill. He shook his head, flip his hand around, and after mumbling something to himself, he came up with some fuckingly ridiculous number. Lucky my fierce uncle was there. He barked at the waiter to take a calculator and calculate the bill infront of him. Turns out the bill was much cheaper. CB!


And recently Maggie paid $1 plus for 2 packets of tissue from some INDIAN shop la. Wah that tissue made of some indian silk sari issit??


And i don't have anything against INDIANS pls. My late grandpa was an indian. And i love him to the core. I just have some problems with some INDIANS. Like how i have problems with fucking kiasu chinese aunties and fucking kpoh malay aunties.


Gosh! I feel like drowning that shopkeeper in fish curry man! See me small boy want to charge me anyhow la~! Nahbei.


BYE.

2 comments:

MAGGIETAY!! said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!
anyway, I paid 70 cents for 2 packets of tissue paper.

@iman said...

Ridiculous! Gosh i hate them.